Ski pass - Geilo
Order your ski passes online and save both money and time.
The ski pass is valid for the whole Geilo area
Geilo ski pass price list 2021-2022
|Ordinary prices |
(10% discount online)
|Adult 18+||Youth 7-17/ Senior 65+|
|2 hours||HS 510,- / S 485,-||HS 390,- / S 360,-|
|Afternoon (from 12.00)||HS 520,- / S 505,-||HS 405,- / S 390,-|
|1 day||HS 565,- / S 545,-||HS 460,- / S 435,-|
|2 days||HS 1100,- /S 1055,-||HS 905,- / S 835,-|
|3 days||HS 1615,- / S 1510,-||HS 1260,-/ S 1180,-|
|4 days||HS 2005,- / S 1870,-||HS 1605,- / S 1500,-|
|5 days||HS 2395,- / S 2285,-||HS 1915,- / S 1785,-|
|6-8 days||HS 2660,- / S 2490,-||HS 2110,- / S 1965,-|
|6-8 days parent pass –|
can be shared between 2 adults
|HS – / S –||–|
|Weekend (from Friday at 15.00 until Sunday closing)||HS 995,- / S 930,-||HS 750,- / S 700,-|
Season pass GEILO – click here!
Local family season pass – click here!
|HS = High season||S = Season|
If you buy a ski pass after 15.00, you are able to ski from that day including the following days you have bought.
Night skiing is included in all full day passes.
Children under 7 years old ski for free, but have to have a vailed Smartcard. If you don`t have a smartcard it coast NOK 50, can be reused.
Do you have a Smartcard?
Purchase your ski pass online and go direct to lift. Type in your Smartcard (WTP number) when ordering online.
Don`t you have a Smartcard?
Purchase your ski pass online and pick up in ski resort receptions or in a Pick up box. Choose “New Smartcard” when ordering online.
- Subject to possible changes in price, due to increased government taxes.
- All rates are in Norwegian Krone (NOK).
- A ski pass is personal and can not be shared with others (except parent pass).
- No refund is given for ski passes in the event of operational shut-downs due to circumstances that are not under the operatior’s control such as bad weather, power failures, technical defects etc.
- In case of illness or injury, the owner of the pass shall be entitled to a refund for the time the ski pass cannot be used. On request, illness or injury shall be documented by means of a medical certificate. The ski pass shall be turned in as quickly as possible. A refund will only be given to those who are ill or injured. No refunds are given for the purchase of an hour pass, day pass or token pass.